Thursday, September 22, 2011

Test Report 2, Beluga Airplane

This is Dr. Stanislaw Todorov, reporting on the second stage of the field testing of the experimental Beluga airplane. Testing progresses more rapidly than I had hoped for, and Asia offered a versatile range of testing scenarios. I am happy to put tiny check marks in the little boxes that indicate that the Beluga has performed to my fullest expectations in the standard test scenarios for river landing, river take-off, temple landing, temple take-off, robot pickup with magnetic grappling hook and slingshot maneuver for steamboat into ironclad.

Sidenote I: I video-graphed an exciting operation Dr. Killstone performed on a tanned, exotic gentleman called the Llama. (I assumed that this must be his spirit animal of sorts, which I find peculiar, since I thought that Llamas are only native to South America. But who knows what happens in the minds of other people). The Llama then invited us to demonstrate my new plane to his people. There was also ethnic food which I unfortunately could not eat, since there was no appropriate silverware.

Sidenote II: I wonder if Dr. Killstone could also attach a less human arm? Maybe one that was enhanced with some mechanical parts to make it more efficient. I shall suggest such a research endeavor over tea, after I finish upgrading Hauser’s propulsion jet system.

2 comments: